Learning Resources - Gears! Gears! Gears! Wacky Factory (set Of 130)
- Set includes colorful gears, springs, chomping teeth, flashing lights, whiskers and glow-in-the-dark eyeballs for endless creative combinations
- Three sizes of gears and base plates make this the ultimate spinning, turning, twirling building set
- Includes instructions to build 4 creatures, contains 130 pieces
- Requires 3 AA batteries, not included
- Repack in Box with handle
Children create an intricate maze of colorful interlocking and spinning gears that turns out looking like the magical machinery in Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory. --Gail Hudson The instruction sheet suggests three experiments for exploring how gears spin, how to gauge spinning speed, and how to understand gear ratios. Gears are available in an abundance of sizes and vivid colors (in addition to psychedelic decals ). The building procedure is easy and certainly a big portion in the creative pleasure kids will find in this toy. The written instructions will be challenging for several kids under 9 years old, but once adults show kids how to obtain started, kids should have no dilemma taking off with their own factory plans. The notion would be to stack and interconnect gears, employing pillars, axles, and adapter pegs.
Copyright (c) 2020 - Gear Sets for Kids